Saturday, September 29, 2007

UYMG Malaysia 2007


Wow..I'm currently in UYMG Malaysia event by Stephen Pierce. See those photo, I am having hard time taking it. I am very happy though that I can take together with Stephen himself. Wow...amazing right.

I do not know how to tell you about UYMG. Is is really awesome... Words can't describe it. I have the opportunity to meet lots of Internet Marketing Millionaire or should I say all are entrepreneur. Yes, they do not own a job like me. So maybe because of my job, I am still cant grow. Haha...as there is a saying, J.O.B is Just Over Broke.


Now is the testing page only. Jason Tan, Malaysian blog expert is showing us how to monetize with blogger. Wow...ok I shall follow the next step now.

At this moment, Jason is going to show us how to post a video to this blog.

Check out this video

No comments: