Monday, August 06, 2007

Why Are People Wanting To Make More Money

Why Do People Want To Make Money?

Well isn’t it obvious that everybody’s top priority in life is to make money? They want to have more freedom, buy stuff that they desire to have, enjoying life, go for holiday, relaxing, having a nice meal with family, have a freedom to choice, have all the luxury life that they dream about, become famous and respectable, to help needy people, etc etc.

There are so many reasons that you can think of why do people want to make money.

However those are not the answer for the real question here.

People want to make money because they have just lost their job. They want to make more money because they want to get out of the debt. People want more money because they hate their current job. People want more money because they do not want to work forever. People want to make money for their retirement so that they do not need to depend on social security. People want to make money to help for their tuition fee or for extra money while they go to school.

If you happened to fall in the above category, I understand your feeling. The answers that I provide were actually my problems in the past. Today I am finally can taste a life again after several years of struggling because of no money. I feel I am rebirth once more.

Maybe some of you are curious how I made it? How I can survive? How I can turn my life around again? How I, college drop out can earn money and I do mean lots of money and become free?

If you really want to make more money and want to enjoy your life, the only solution is to start your own business. Stop becoming employee because you are killing your creativity for 8 to 10 hours every day. Imagine what your brain can think of creativity for 10 hours every day. How can you become free if you are always being told when you must come to work and what time you can leave. How are you becoming free if you are always being told on when you can have your Lunch!

I understand that all of you need job to pay for your bill and daily expenses. However, if you truly hate your life now, I suggest you to move on Now. Stop arguing with your mind. You can start doing business part time. I know some of you may think that oh my god, I cant afford to start a business now as I do not have the lump sum of money. I only manage to pass by my day.

What are you thinking in your mind is absolutely WRONG… You do not need a lot of money to start a business. You can start it small. I am going to show you how to start a business with less than $100. I am sure you can afford to fork out $100. I did not say you throw away your $100 or neither did I say to gamble and try your luck with $100. What I need is your commitment. If you commit to success, you will get success. That is the power of your mind.

The small investment of your money has the potential to grow to be Thousands, hundreds of thousands and even millions. Yes I said millions. I have the evidence. But this thing will only happen If only you know the formula on how to grow your money by creating successful business.

Click I want to make money selling online now and let 2 successful bright young men to coach your way to your financial freedom.

P.S: Take action now because you will only see the result by taking action. Remember to commit. There is a saying that differentiate rich people with poor people, it is “Rich people always completes what they start whereas poor people don’t”

Your success,

Roy Sutanto

-- Wealthy Affiliate Internet Marketing University --

No comments: