Monday, July 23, 2007

Why My Clickbank account is still showing $0?

Hi,

Have you ever wonder why does your clickbank account is still $0? You have tried to look for the best ranking product, do your analysis, and finally use lots of way to promote it. But it still won't generate cash for you.

Probably you even wasted too much money on pay per click advertisement, bought and read too many ebooks on how to make money online. But it still doesn't work. Hence what you get is information overloaded.

Honestly speaking, it happened to me too. I wasted hundreds of dollars in buying ebooks, ppc, joining several affiliate programs, read through forums, and many more. And the result is still $0.

But because I really passionate in making money on internet and in my opinion, I believe that internet is still the best way to start business with low capital compare to traditional or offline business.
I did not give up and keep doing my research by reading lots of forum and keep reading about this website called Wealthy Affiliate(WA).

(Read my review first at http://www.richmantips.com)



I was so curious on why so many people are recommending WA as a start, so I did my research again on WA and keep looking for the word "scam". I was amazed by my research as I did not find any scam related to WA at all.

In the end I did join this WA program and I was so satisfied with the courses and lessons it offers. It is really valuable as I can immediately start to earn money within 4 hours. Actually it offers more than that. It has free web hosting so we do not need to waste money on that, 8 weeks course to be affiliate marketer and clickbank research tool, free $50 yahoo search marketing and the best is the forum where we can ask for help (The response is fast and full of powerful ideas).

I could write many more things but I do not want you to waste your time and want you to take action now. More details are written on my review website http://www.richmantips.com

P.s the WA membership fee is currently $29.90. Sign up now during this promotional period. Satisfaction guaranteed.

Roy Sutanto

http://www.richmantips.com

No comments: